The TCS3200 Color Sensor board makes it very easy to sense and record the light intensity of the general red, green, and blue spectrums of visible light while rejecting IR from light sources. You can then use these color sensor readings for the purposes of logging and finding patterns, or creatively calculate and make control decisions in your electronic projects.
The TCS3200 GBB Color Sensor For Arduino has an array of photo detectors, each with either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter (clear). The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
- Single-Supply Operation (2.7V to 5.5V)
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency
- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency
- Power Down Feature
- Communicates Directly to 5V Microcontroller
- S0~S1: Output frequency scaling selection inputs
- S2~S3: Photodiode type selection inputs
- OUT Pin: Output frequency
- OE Pin: Output frequency enable pin (active low), can be impending when using
- Support LED lamp light supplement control
There are no reviews yet.