- The extension board can be used for Small CNC routers, Carving Machine, 3D Printers, DIY Laser Cutters, and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motors with high precision
- This shield allows you to control upto 4 stepper motors
- Controller each stepper motor requires 2 IO Pins only, which saves a lot of IO Pins for other purposes
- Arduino compatible
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Supports PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Supports Coolant enable
- Supports removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepping driver.